Who can use Interlibrary Loan? Current faculty, students (including Distance Learners) and staff of NPS at no cost.
How to submit a request
- Check the library catalog to see if we own the item.
- Read the Copyright Notice.
- Login with the same username & password as your library account.
How long does it take?
Generally, 2 - 10 days. Articles tend to come more quickly as they are delivered electronically.
You'll get an email when the item is available.
Suggest a Purchase
What can you do with it?
- Request books and articles that we don't own from libraries worldwide for material in support of classroom teaching, research, studies, or other NPS mission-related tasks.
- Get library-owned materials delivered to Distance Learning students.
- Check the status of your requests.
- Request a renewal
- Learn more about Interlibrary Loan
Contact us at (831) 656-7735 / 7782 or email@example.com