How to Submit a Request
- Check the library catalog to see
if we own the item.
- Read the Copyright Notice.
- Login and place your request.
How Long Does It Take?
- Generally, two to ten days.
- Articles tend to come more quickly
as they are delivered electronically.
- You'll get an email when the item
Contact us at (831) 656-7735 / 7782 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Can Use Interlibrary Loan?
What Can You Do with It?
- Current faculty, students (including Distance Learners) and staff of NPS at no cost.
- Requests must be for material in support of classroom teaching, research, studies,
or other NPS mission-related tasks.
- Request books and articles that we don't own from libraries worldwide.
- Get library-owned materials delivered to Distance Learning students.
- Check the status, revise, and renew your requests through your personal account.
- Learn more about Interlibrary Loan